- Total Duration:7 Days
- Best Time:March - April - May - August - Sep - Oct - Nov-Dec
- Max Elevation:3800 m
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Group Size:2-12
- Transportation:Private Vehicle
- Meals:Full board included
Jomsom Muktinath trekking route covers the part of Annapurna Circuit, located to the north of Pokhara, this trek is also known as Lower Mustang Trek. You will be taken in an incredible adventure where you will enjoy incredible views of Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Annapurna South, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Fishtail, Himchuli and other peaks and Himalayan panorama. Explore the villages of mixed ethnics people and learn the culture of Brahmin, Chhetris, Magar, Gurung and Thakali ethnics in a single trip. Walk through world’s deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge that exists in between Mountain giants of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna and reach Muktinath temple, the abode of Lord of salvation. Both Hindus and Buddhists make regular pilgrimage to Muktinath temple. Kali Gandaki River is rich in ammonites (shaligram) which is worshipped by Hindus as a manifestation of Lord Vishnu, the guardian god of all Hindus. The terrain ranges from subtropical forest to mountain desert area and thus it is rich in biodiversity. Jomsom is the gateway to forbidden kingdom of LoManthang.
- Day 1Kathmandu to Pokhara 800 meter / 7 hours
- Day 2Fly to Jomsom 25 minutes start biking trip to Kagbani (3115m) 1.30 hours.
- Day 3Biking to Muktinath 2 hours, explore around Muktinath Temple area and villages 2 hours ride
- Day 4Muktinath to Tukuche 2590 m 5 hours ride.
- Day 5Tukuche to Tatopani 1189m, 5 hours ride.
- Day 6Tatopani to Beni Bazaar 830 meter 3/4 hours rides.
- Day 7Beni Bazaar to Pokhara 5 hours ride.
- Day 1
Kathmandu to Pokhara 800 meter / 7 hours
Early morning drive to Pokhara by tourist bus or private vehicle and visit around the Lake site dinner overnight in Hotel.
- Day 2
Fly to Jomsom 25 minutes start biking trip to Kagbani (3115m) 1.30 hours.
Our flight is early morning to Jomsom after your arrival our staff will be waiting in Jomsom airport because our all the cycles and equipment's been there by Jeep. Prepare few hours and have a some food then we start to ride over the Thak-Khola valley. Way to kagbani the cycling route is moving stone so it so funny and some more adventure. Stay overnight in Kagbani, visit the monastery
- Day 3
Biking to Muktinath 2 hours, explore around Muktinath Temple area and villages 2 hours ride
.Today is all the way to climb to Muktinath but w follow the seasonal road. Crossing the Jharkot village, explore around the monastery and herbal medicine central then continues to Muktinath. After lunch we explore the temple area and the muktinath village by mountain bike. Stay overnight in lodge.
- Day 4
Muktinath to Tukuche 2590 m 5 hours ride.
After lunch we start same way to Akle Bhatti and Jomsom, we have lunch in jomsom then one hour to Tukuche passing marpha village, its beautiful village and explore around overnight lodge.
- Day 5
Tukuche to Tatopani 1189m, 5 hours ride.
Over the stone-sand of Kali Gandaki. It is so beautiful deep valley till to Tatopani. It takes around 5 hours then we bring you in natural hot spring 5 minutes from Hotel Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 6
Tatopani to Beni Bazaar 830 meter 3/4 hours rides.
Follow the Kaligandaki valley the seasonal road to Beni 3/4 hours and explore the Beni Bazaar stay overnight in hotel.
- Day 7
Beni Bazaar to Pokhara 5 hours ride.
After our breakfast we start follow all the way motor able road till to Pokhara passing the Kusuma Bazaar, Naya Pul, Naudanda, Hangja and Pokhara, Stay overnight in Pokhara.
- Airport Arrival and departure transfer by private vehicle
- Kathmandu and Pokhara with B and B Plan
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including tour guide and entry fees
- Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
- Required land transportation by Private Vehicle – as per mentioned in Itinerary
- All meals [B/F, Lunch & Dinner] during biking trip
- Tea House Accommodation biking tour
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit), TIMS (Trekker's
- Information Management System) and required Biking permits
- Highly experienced Mountain Biking Guide
- Required Number of Porters
- Staffs food, clothing, salary & Insurance.
- General First aid Kids
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- All tax, vats and necessary paperwork
- Your personal Travel Insurance
- International Air Fare
- Visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expanses
- Mountain bikes and its expanses like maintenance, repairing.
- Note: If you have your own Mountain Bikes, you can bring it or can hire in Nepal.